Information for landlords
The asap e.V. housing agency arranges apartments both via the protected marketsegment and via the free housing market. We support women and children affected by violence in their search for new living space.
If you would like to offer an apartment to a woman affected by violence (and her children), we would be pleased to contact us. The asap e.V. housing agency already works together in several successful cooperations with rentals, cooperatives and housing companies.
What we are looking for:
- We are always looking for housing offers of all sizes throughout the city of Berlin. In particular, the need for 3-, 4- and 5-room apartments is very large.
- As a rule, our clients* have a certificate of eligibility for housing and a market segment entitlement.
What we offer:
- During the entire placement process, we look after our clients *
- During the entire rental process, we are at your disposal as contact persons*.
- We are available Monday to Friday from 10:00-16:00 for you by phone and e-mail .
- We work reliably and quickly.
- Should there be further questions or problems after the conclusion of a rental agreement, we try to explain them immediatelyand continue to feel responsible for the women* we have placed.
Are you interested in working with us?
We are very pleased about your interest in working with us, both in the form of one-off housing offers and longer-term projects.
For further information, please contact us without obligation:
We are available by phone from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
asap e.V. wird gefördert durch die Senatsverwaltung für Wissenschaft, Gesundheit, Pflege und Gleichstellung